Intel® Product SKU Finder: find the product you need faster!
Plug in the discontinued Intel® manufacturer part number and click search OR use the drop down menu to select the old product name and click search and this program will locate the most current version of the Intel® product for you! Find it now.
Intel® Parallel Studio XE 2018
Intel® Parallel Studio XE boosts application performance for HPC, enterprise and cloud solutions, and empowers developers to deliver fast, scalable, reliable parallel code with less effort. This comprehensive tool suite addresses the needs of software developers and domain specialists who need to get the most performance out of today’s and future Intel® platforms.
Includes Intel® C++ and Fortran compilers, performance libraries, parallel models, and Intel® Distribution for Python*.View Products
Includes everything in the Composer Edition, plus performance profiling, a memory and thread debugger, and design tools to simplify adding threading and vectorization.View Products
Includes everything in the Professional Edition, plus an MPI library, MPI profiling and error-checking tools, and an advanced cluster diagnostic expert system in a tool.View Products
Intel® VTune Amplifier 2018
Tune Applications for Scalable Multicore Performance
- See more data. CPU, FPU, GPU, threading, memory access, and more.
- Get fast answers. Easy analysis turns data into insight.
- Create faster code. Tune with accurate data and low overhead.
- Improve your workflow with both local and remote collection and a command line/graphical interface.
What’s New for 2018
- More MPI metrics including imbalance and critical path rank.
- Application Snapshot merges MPI and OpenMP data and adds MPICH* support.
- Profile inside containers and attach to running Java services and daemons.
- Python profiling adds threading and memory consumption analyses.
- Multi-OS. Collect and analyze data on all supported operating systems.
Intel® Data Analytics Acceleration Library
The Intel® Data Analytics Acceleration Library (Intel® DAAL ) is designed to help software developers reduce the time it takes to develop their applications and delivery them with maximum performance. Intel® DAAL helps you make better predictions — faster, and analyze larger data sets with the available compute resources at hand. Intel® DAAL is updated to take advantage of next-generation processors even before they are available.
- Delivers high application performance across spectrum of Intel®-architecture devices
- Speeds time-to-value through data source and environment integration
Rogue Wave IMSL* Fortran Numerical Libraries
The Rogue Wave IMSL Fortran Numerical Library is available as an add-on to Intel Parallel Studio XE and is also available bundled with the Composer Edition. It is the standard for high performance computing commercial mathematics and statistics libraries, providing:
- Superior accuracy and reliability through 40 years of refinement
- A comprehensive set of 1000+ algorithms
- Supporting parallel processing architectures since 1990
- Evolves easily with software and hardware upgrades
- Responsive support from Intel® and Rogue Wave