Lifeboat Distribution is currently seeking qualified candidates to fill a Product Marketing Manager Position. A Product Marketing Manager’s role is to assist in day-to-day business development and vendor relations activities as they relate to the international distribution of computer software. This position reports to the Director of Product Marketing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Owns strategic relationship with vendor partners and Lifeboat
- Develops and executes marketing strategies with assigned vendors based on the vendor’s stated goals and objectives
- Works closely with the Sales Team to insure they have current information, pricing, updates, etc.
- Writes content for various marketing channels (social, website, email, blog, etc.)
- Maintains relationships with specific vendors – having weekly calls, meetings, e-mails
- Coordinates, schedules, managers and executes all trainings, events, floor-walks, email blasts, etc.
- Plans new vendor launches – Working closely with vendor prior to launch to create a marketing plan, setting-up sku’s and pricing, planning and executing central training, preparing the sales team with appropriate product information documents
- Works closely with sales, marketing production and accounting teams to make sure all programs and projects for assigned vendors are functioning efficiently
- Organizes in-person vendor partner conferences, and leadership summits proficiently and within budget constraints
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Must have affinity with software, IT in general
- Strong telephone skills/not afraid to pick up the phone
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong MS PowerPoint skills as well as MS Excel reporting and data analysis skills
- Excellent proofreading skills, showing great attention to detail
- Ability to write marketing content
- Possesses independent as well as team related working skills
- Proficient in using Social Media or willingness to explore and learn
- Strong and extremely organized in high volume/fast paced environment
- Excellent multi-tasking skills while maintaining attention to detail
- Self-motivated, proactive and confident
- Experience hosting webinars is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
The Company’s headquarters are located in a great location near the New Jersey Shore. Our make-it-happen culture enjoys a business-casual dress code and operates in a state of the art environment. We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package that includes:
- Excellent Health & Welfare benefits
- 401(k) Plan with Company matching
This position description intends to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. The order in which duties and responsibilities are listed is not significant.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V, drug-free work environment.
Feb 15, 2017