Lifeboat Distribution, a distributor of IT products and services, is currently seeking qualified candidates to fill a position that will be responsible for increasing product awareness with the ultimate-goal of increasing sales of KNOWBE4 products. KNOWBE4 is a leading provider of security awareness training. Learn the latest strategies to help organizations manage the IT security problems of social engineering, spear phishing and ransomware attacks, while working in a fun, fast paced, high growth environment with the goal of helping customers secure their networks and data.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- KNOWBE4 Program Administration and Execution; maintaining knowledge base on programs, proactively support Resellers at the same level
- Follow-up on all open orders, bids, designs and meet camps with Reseller
- Optimizing KNOWBE4's process improvements (i.e.: Quarterly Sales Plans and Promotions).
- Manage development and target accounts for partnership, knowing and understanding the top 50 Publishers’ Resellers and opportunities, understanding Reseller-buying patterns. Manage Top 50 Reports Growth in Sales
- Acting as the first point of contact for the North America KNOWBE4 Sales team to support their day-to-day selling efforts.
- Working closely with the KNOWBE4 sales and marketing personnel to promote and educate the Channel and internal employees on KNOWBE4 solutions and strategies (Partner Enablement)
- Supporting Lifeboat and KNOWBE4 Sales personnel on proactive outbound calls
- Building strong Reseller relationships, helping them efficiently sell KNOWBE4’s licensing solutions
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Relevant marketing, selling and/or technical qualifications. A good understanding of the software industry and it’s channels.
- Ability to develop strong product knowledge (on business/sales level)
- Experience selling Security hardware and/or software solutions a plus
- Ability to present solutions, programs and business cases to large groups a plus
- Strong Microsoft Excel reporting and data analysis skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree or a minimum of 2 years' experience in software related channel sales and/or marketing
- Ability to travel occasionally
The Company’s headquarters are located in a great location near the New Jersey Shore. Our make-it-happen culture enjoys a business-casual dress code and operates in a state of the art environment. We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package that includes:
- Base Salary + Commission
- Health & Welfare benefits
- 401(k) Plan with Company matching
This position description intends to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. The order in which duties and responsibilities are listed is not significant.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V, drug-free work environment.
KnowBe4 Brand Sales Specialist
February 8, 2017
2 – 4 years